About the Position
Stock & Option Solutions is currently seeking experienced Senior Stock Plan Administrators to join our team and support our clients. This role will support internal, day-to-day stock plan administration needs for one or two high activity clients. The client assignments will generally transition to new clients once or twice a year.
Part-Time and Full-Time schedules are available.
Continue reading for the full description and requirements, then complete the application below.
All about You
- Are you a results-driven, self-motivated professional with equity compensation experience?
- Would you like to experience resume, expertise and career growth at an exponential rate?
- Would you like to have a more balanced work-life where you are highly compensated for your extra time and effort?
- We want to meet you! fill out the form below to apply and let us know you’re interested. Let’s get some time on the calendar!
All About You
The Work You’ll Do
The responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability that may be required for a particular engagement. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these functions.
- Stock plan administration and/or management activities
- Customer service to support employee inquiries on a variety of topics and issue-resolution related to equity compensation
- Work with industry software and vendors to effectively manage our clients’ plans
- Work with clients’ internal and external business partners, cross-functionally
- Maintenance of employee equity database
- Stock plan financial reporting activities/support
- Stock plan reconciliation activities/support
- SEC, audit and external reporting activities/support
- Participant education and training activities/support
- New plan roll outs and communications
- Management of project activities/support
- Follow, enhance and/or create policies and procedures of our clients
- Recognize opportunities for enhancement/implementation of best practices
- Assist in various other stock plan projects and initiatives as needed
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Stock plan administration experience
- ECA or CEP candidates, preferred
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Proficiency and/or experience with industry platforms (direct)
- Experience with Equity Edge Online (EEO), Shareworks, or Fidelity PSW, preferred
- Experience with Carta, Certent, Schwab Equiview or other platforms, welcomed
- Equity compensation vendor experience is a plus
- Accounting and/or paralegal knowledge is a plus
The Right Fit
- Consummate professional with a service-mentality and a commitment to delivering Peace of Mind to all internal, external and client partners
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to convey important information clearly and effectively
- Exhibits strength in presentation and speaking skills
- Able to complete multiple tasks in a timely manner, independently with minimal supervision
- Works effectively on their own and in a team environment, with a willingness to train/coach others, as needed
- Shows interest in development of own professional brand/persona
- Exhibits exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail and work ethic
- A compliance-focused, process-oriented, analytical individual who is also flexible and can excel in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment
- Able to maintain focus on continuous improvement, issue-resolution, problem-solving and follow-through
- Able to maintain strict confidentiality in an open and transparent environment
- Delivers a high level of service and support while exercising judgement, diplomacy and discretion in handling sensitive and confidential information
- Has the ability to communicate and partner with cross-functional teams (such as Legal, Payroll, Finance, Accounting, HR) at all levels
- Aligns with our company core values of Integrity, Opportunity, Passion, Excellence and Teamwork
The Purpose of Your Role / The Value You Deliver
In this role, you will have the opportunity to grow your skillset and effectively make a positive difference through the work you provide for our internal and external partners and clients.
- You will gain experience with many different types of organizations across all industries with varying equity plans and platforms, from a remote work environment.
- You will support our clients by administering their stock plans and serving as a member or leader of their stock plan administration department, under the management of our client with the support of your Stock & Option Solutions team.
- You will be delivering peace of mind, since often, clients may be facing change, lack of bandwidth, a new challenge or the need for a fresh perspective.
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
You will be delivering peace of mind to our internal, external and client partners.
Our team strives to retain and continue to build a reputation of consistent, reliable, best-in-class equity compensation service and solutions as a long-term strategic partner to our clients. We aim to be a long-term career ‘home’ and strategic partner to our team and all equity compensation professionals in our community. Our marrying of these two ideals ensures the steady strength and growth of our organization, through the retention of our clients, the engagement and quality of our team, and our ability to maintain our position and reputation as the leader in equity compensation human capital solutions.
We are growing a community of equity compensation professionals, leading the way in creating a community of best practices, learning, sharing, coaching, continuing education and connection.
See What We Can Offer You
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and demonstrate our values through competitive pay, fantastic benefits, and access to all reasonable accommodations. As a consultant on our team, you are a member of the Stock & Option Solutions team, and you are a Stock & Option Solutions employee.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Remote work with flexible work schedules
- Flexible 401k with match
- Competitive Pay
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Automatic enrollment in Basic Life Insurance at no cost to employee
- EAP Plan access
- Training & education opportunities
- Team-building events & programs
- Referral bonus
- Access to thousands of corporate retail discounts
Disability, life and accidental insurance options
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending plans
A Few Extras for You…
- You’ll have access to our team of expert Senior Stock Plan Professionals when you need advice.
- You’ll be able to gain experience in working with all different types of clients.
- You’ll be encouraged to grow your skillset and personal brand while learning new processes, stock plans and software systems.
- We invite you to Find your peace of mind at sos-team.com/career-opportunities
Stock & Option Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or other protected status as required by law. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stock & Option Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.